Kestrel 0850LBLK 5000 Environmental Meter with LiNK Offers
The Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter not only measures Altitude, Barometric Pressure, Density Altitude, Dew Point Temperature, Heat Stress, Relative Humidity, Pressure, Temperature and Wind Chill/Speed but it can do so remotely with LINK. Mount your meter and right away you have an independent monitoring station that can withstand the toughest environments while you are safely tucked away and out of the elements.
LINK is a simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. LINK for iOS and Android (coming soon) Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100' line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Improved tripod mount, waterproof data transfer cable make the Kestrel 5 Series the most user friendly innovative line ever.
- LINK for Mobile - Android and iOS apps put crucial information at your fingertips with real-time remote data viewing on phones and tablets up to 100' away. Kestrel LiNK also provides easy data export, threshold alerts and simple firmware updates
- LiNK wireless connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart - Robust, easy connectivity to both iOS and Android mobile devices as well as Windows and Mac computers. (Computers require optional Kestrel USB Dongle)
- Handheld, portable environmental meter with onboard data logging and graphing
- Measures wind speed / air speed, temperature, humidity and pressure and displays over 10 total environmental parameters on large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats
- USB Data Transfer Cable - Low profile, lightweight, waterproof cable provides wired connectivity to Windows and Mac computers for fast data uploads and firmware updates. Compatible with every model in the Kestrel 5 Series
- Large, high contrast screen - Easily readable text in almost any setting, including bright sunlight, with more visible information on the screen at all times. This high-resolution display is easy on the eyes, allowing you to get more information from customizable user screens, charting and graphing options without causing eye strain or fatigue
- Dual color backlight - Toggle backlight color between standard white and night-vision-preserving red (NV). The red NV backlight features an optical wavelength selected to help users sustain natural night vision and reduced brightness to avoid detection during night maneuvers
- Secure battery door
- Scratch and breakage resistant window - Rigid, polycarbonate lens with scratch-coating protects the display from damage
- Corrosion-resistant battery compartment - Battery is isolated from electronics, reducing damage in the event of a battery leak. (Note – Lithium AA batteries strongly recommended to avoid battery leakage altogether)
- Intuitive User-Interface - Icon-based navigation, intuitive keypad, and multiple languages makes the Kestrel a breeze to use
- 5-year warranty
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Law Enforcement
- Scientific and Mountaineering Expeditions
Every Kestrel 5 Series meter is drop-tested, waterproof, dustproof and just as rugged, reliable and dependable.
What's included with the Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter Series
- Kestrel 5000 Series Environmental Meter
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
Review the Kestrel Kestrel 5000
data-description="Perfect tool for portable environmental monitoring! Measure wind speed, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and density altitude with datalogging capabilities.">